Robot Jet Action is a classic arcade-style platform game for the Commodore 64. The game was created as part of the Commodore computer enthusiast portal: C64portal.pl. In the game, the player controls a small robot with a joystick. Use the fire button to activate the jetpack, by holding down the fire button, the Robot flies higher and higher.
You can order the cartridge in our Beaver’s Shop.
In a small factor cardboard box you will find:
- cartridge with a 3d sticker in a foam insert,
- an 8 pages booklet with a manual for the game,
- two magnets with the robot,
- a postcard,
- a sticker.
- 35 challenging levels on five planets.
- Each planet refers to some old retro game or games.
- The map allows you to choose a planet/world on which the player wants to start the journey.
- Level with a boss at the end of each planet/world.
- The player decides whether he wants to collect all the items and be PERFECT or go to the next level as quickly as possible.
- Extra lives can be collected. One extra life in each world/planet.
- C64 hi-res graphics in the rarely used ECM graphics mode.
- Great dedicated music composed by one of the best contemporary composers operating on the C64 scene.
- An animated intro introducing the atmosphere of the game.
- An animated end-sequence when the player succeeds in completing all the levels.
- Works on a real 40-year-old Commodore 64/128 and on an modern emulator.
- Source code of the game is available at c64portal.pl
If you prefer digital version, please visit Carrion’s itch.io page.
Idea, design, programming, graphics: Tomasz ‘Carrion’ Mielnik.
Music and sound effects: Kamil ‘Jammer’ Wolnikowski.
Cover Art: Tomasz ‘Carrion’ Mielnik.